Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must be original, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- A COVER LETTER addressed to Editor-in-Chief must be included in the submission. Cover letters must follow the instructions given in the publication guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The manuscript has gone through a LANGUAGE EDITOR.
(The Language Editor is any person with an excellent command of the English and technical language of the paper.)
The Journal of Engineering, Environment, and Agriculture Research (JEEAR) handles and protects all collected personal information appropriately with every reasonable effort. The names, email addresses, and all other necessary information entered on this journal's site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be disclosed to any other party.
The copyright of the manuscripts published by JEEAR belongs to the respective authors. JEEAR publishes manuscripts in an Open Access format that permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided proper credit is given to the original author(s) and source(s).