Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must be original, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- A COVER LETTER addressed to Editor-in-Chief must be included in the submission. Cover letters must follow the instructions given in the publication guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The manuscript has gone through a LANGUAGE EDITOR.
(Language Editor could be any reputable person credible on publishing papers that has a very good command in English.)
The Journal of Engineering, Environment and Agriculture Research (JEEAR) handles and protects all gathered personal information appropriately with every reasonable effort. The names, email addresses, and all other necessary information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. All the collected information will be well taken care of in accordance to JEEAR’s standards in respect for your privacy.
Furthermore, the copyright of the manuscripts published by JEEAR belong to the author. JEEAR published manuscripts in an Open Access format that permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium provided that the original author(s) and source(s) are credited.